Are you looking for professional responsibility and a good career in the fields of tax consultancy and accountancy? If you’re personable, bright, friendly and have an eye for detail, we’re the right company for you.
Initially you’ll work in our Auditing and Accounts Department. Here you’ll perform audit and tax compliance work as well as a range of accounts preparation tasks for key clients. There will soon be opportunities to go out to client offices and participate in in-house accounting teams.
- Current accounting
- Generating monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Maintenance of main, credit and debit accounts, as well as asset accounting
- Graduate in a related field, (a 2:1 or higher in Business, Accounting, Maths, Economics preferred)
- Team player with ability for self-motivation
- Computer-literate in standard accountancy packages
- The opportunity to progress quickly in a highly rated company
- Life and Health Insurance Packages
- Competitive salary in relation to your experience
To apply, please send a completed application form with a covering letter, including details of your salary expectation to:
3 Media House
Threshelfords Business Park